Wednesday, February 26, 2014

To Everything There is a Season


With another possible winter storm predicted to hit this side of the U.S. next week, and an unusually hard winter, it feels like spring will never come.

But we know it eventually will. 


For those of you who are struggling with depression, grief, a strained marriage, be encouraged that your "spring" will come too. It may seem on some days that you will never move forward, you will always hurt, you will always feel stuck in the same painful place and at times life may seem hopeless. 

But please keep on fighting.  Please press on (Philippians 3:14).

Because nothing remains the same. Life is always changing. King Solomon declares there will be many seasons of our life--"A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;"  Ecclesiastes 3:14. 

As time goes by, these painful life circumstances will change. 

And these circumstances will change you.  

We are encouraged in Romans 5:3-4 to see that "tribulations worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope:." These difficult times will eventually strengthen us so much that we will have hope.  Hope my friends!  What a promise!
  
And then Spring comes...

Written by Melissa Yoak, MA, LPCC, director of DaySpring Counseling.

1 comment:


  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spy on my wifes phone.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 



    ReplyDelete